Techspot CS:S Server?

T

tifc8lraz

I was thinking...you know what we need...a Techspot Counter Strike: Source and/or Counter Strike 1.6 dedicated server so all of the CS fans part of this website can just go and play, socialize, and all of that fun stuff. Who agrees?

I'm all for a 1.6 server! I refuse to jump on to the CSS wagon as there are to many things I still like about 1.6.

interesting idea this one.. someone should set one up quick lol..

i need some stress relief from stupidity of others and work... funnily enough fps games works the same way as my stress ball :D

Maybe like a lot different CSS servers.

One for just good old CSS.

Two for fy maps.

Three for surfing with DM Mod maps.

Now I would play a lot more CSS if that happened.

Lol by WC3 do you mean Warcraft 3? If that's the case... I must say... what a terrible game! I used to love it, but now that the new gen of RTSs are out with physics and destructible environments (Company of Heroes), I see just how terribly outdated and graphically lacking WC3 is. Yet I know someone who is totally addicted to a certain mod that starts with D... ends with A... 4 letters long. Lets see who knows what I'm talking about.

I just got CSS. Haven't even got to play yet because its downloading crap from somewhere. But I'd be up for getting killed by everyone here (never played these types of games before).

That would be cool, too bad I still use CS: Condition Zero :dead:, and I can't even get it to work on Steam (I got it for free with my video card).

SNGX1275 said:
I just got CSS. Haven't even got to play yet because its downloading crap from somewhere. But I'd be up for getting killed by everyone here (never played these types of games before).

For about a week, your considered a "noob", although you get the hang of the game after a while. I swear to God though, my friends computer is cursed; whenever I play CS:S on it, I always die :suspiciou ...

Look at this guide here to learn some of the tactics and rules, and laugh at the same time.

That video was so dang funny! While I don't play CSS (just 1.6) I HATE campers! By the way, what is your favorite map? In "official" mine is Inferno, and in training I really like Deagle 5. Gungames I like any map!

SNGX1275 said:

Yeah when you first get CSS you'll suck hardcore. But once you play for a week or so you'll become and intermediate player.

At least that is how I was.

EDIT: By the way if you have any problems with playing CSS, it is probably a Steam problem. Steam is Valves anit- Pir@cy program. It is actually a great idea but Valve did it wrong.

Back