Tell me some thing about W10

holdum323

Hi Tell me some thing about W10 that I should know. I think I know a lot about W10, but I'm always ready to listen and learn. I'm thinking W10 will be the best OS that Microsoft ever built. It has some things to improve on, but I'm betting MS will get it done. Don't let me down MS!
Surely this thread will get a lot of replies, and maybe MS is even listening to techspot members, and will get the things done that you suggest. Who knows? It could happen. I'm thinking they have bots on here, and maybe they are even listening to us. I know they have bots. I have seen them. Give it your best shot and see what happens. This may not be the best place to post your grievances about your issues with W10, but who knows, MS might even listen and respond to our complaints. Hopefully they are paying some of the bills here on techspot.

Last edited:
Hi! Wondering if MS will register one of their best techs here on techspot and reply to issues with W10. That's possible, but not likely. I'm sure they have some good people at MS, but probably to good to join us here on TS.:D We have some good people here on TS that could help MS make W10 better, but MS would have to be willing to listen and leave their big EGO's at the door stop. That ant's going to happen soon. I'll behave now. Good night. Hopefully see you all tomorrow on the forum.

Back