Thank you TechSpot team!

Jad Chaar

I have been very busy lately with life (ugh, that thing :p) but I am beginning to get back into the TS groove. I just wanted to thank the TS team for creating such an awesome forum redesign! The forums feel faster, more refined, and just plain awesome! Thanks to all the editors and contributors that have made this possible! Cheers and let's hope for many more years to come!

I couldn't agree with you more... The TS redesign is running and Looking: Clean, Smooth and visually pleasing! In past I've used several other Tech Forums that were little more than places for people with superiority complexes to go and "bag" on people who required help!

Thank you to all the Staff & Members who continue to make this the BEST and most helpful Spot on the net! Cheers!

Thank you guys for the positive comments and feedback. I meant to reply sooner, but I've kept making visual adjustments here and there. After careful planning of the reorg and preparing the backend, it took a couple of all-nighters to get the forum back in shape as we intended. It may not be as noticeable but along with the forum category changes, we introduced new icons, improved the similar topics listing, and overall adjusted the look of the board in many areas.

An official site-wide announcement will follow soon to get us rolling with the revamped forums and see if we can regain some momentum :)

I am trying to post relevant technology articles on Reddit to gain some more readers :). Some possible ideas for gaining momentum: mobile phone case comparisons, app reviews, more iOS and Android news.

I just wanted thank the maintainers of the site. I've spent most of my day looking for a LAN driver for an odd custom build and after hours of searching I finally found an application on this site that worked. Thank you sincerely.

Back