TechSpot

The 5 best features of the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

By Scorpus
Mar 17, 2016
Post New Reply
  1. The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is out now and as we stated in our review, it really is fantastic device, especially from a hardware perspective. But just what are the best features you'll find in the S7 Edge? In the video above we take a quick look at some of the great things about the handset, and also discuss one area where it should improve.

2. SirGCal

SirGCal TS Maniac Posts: 365   +136

The 'edge' stuff just goes to waste cause I'd need a huge case just to hold the tiny phone. Without my otterbox, I can't hold or operate my S4. And without a removable battery, they would have won and I'd have had to upgrade by now. Instead I just replaced the failing battery and am good to go again for more years.

Arturo likes this.
  3. fktech

fktech TS Booster Posts: 114   +34

Removable battery! Too expensive.

Arturo likes this.
  4. Arturo

Arturo TS Member Posts: 81   +26

This website is Samsung-inclined. There are LG, Sony, etc. too manufacturing alike or even better phones. Many Chinese phones are starting to shine too. Samsung WAS the king a few years ago, but now it's only the king regarding overprice.