The CATALYST™ Software Suite 5.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I am new here and Just about ready to scream .. My dad bought me a radeon 9200SE in melbourne and posted it me in QLD no biggy we installed it and put in the drivers that came with it went to the site to update and i can't tried everything told me i was missing software or hardware ..strange so we reformated installed the drivers again downloaded the new ones and same thing happend so had a look around at there site to find out i did not get the software only drivers so how can i get the software i can't do nothing with the graphics with out the software i can't upgrade the drivers or anything with out it and no chance of dad getting the right software for it . is there a site i can buy it from ?

Tracey

What software are you talking about? The driver and Control Panel are all you usually get. If you want to install the newer drivers you need to uninstall the old ones first.

it is ok now i have sent the card back on the Cd i didn't get the control panel at all the card just didn't work so we went and got another on 9550 and it is working great and have the control panel and can up date the drivers from the net

Tracey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back