The Dell XPS/UltraSharp 4K Bundle Giveaway: Win a XPS 13 laptop, 32-inch 4K monitor, and more

Julio Franco

Staff member

Here is your chance to win a Dell Portable Workstation Bundle worth almost $4,000! In case you missed it earlier this week, this bundle was part of a short experiment where one of our editors dropped using his desktop workstation PC for a few weeks and switched over to the XPS 13 ultraportable coupled with the gorgeous UltraSharp 4k UP3216Q monitor. Unsurprisingly, Shawn loved it and will be sad to pack everything up to go to a lucky reader in late September.

The full bundle consists of the following:

The giveaway is open now until September 25, 2016. The winner will be notified via email and announced within the following 5 days. The giveaway is open to US residents only.

Here's How to Win

• To enter the giveaway you must be a TechSpot member. If you don't have an account you can register here for free. If you're already a member, make sure the email address entered in the contest is the same used in your TechSpot account.
  • Using the widget below, enter your name and email and you are entered into the contest.

Optional, Get More Entries

• Additional entries can be gained by following TechSpot on Facebook, Google+, Instagram and retweeting the contest promotion.
    • TechSpot has a very active Facebook page but we recently opened on Instagram where we upload cool techie photos every now and then. Although it's not part of the contest, we have joined Flipboard as well, so please follow us there if you are a Flipboard user, just another way to get our news.
  • Get two more entries by signing up to receive TechSpot's weekly newsletter
  • And two more additional entries by posting a comment in this post. Tell us why you'd like to win the Dell bundle. For example, tell us what hardware it'd be replacing and why you think it is time to go 4k.

The Dell XPS/UltraSharp 4K Bundle Giveaway

Permalink to story.

THis bundle would be amazing to work with to replace my current dev machine with a 22 16:10 monitor, programming in 4k 32 inch would be AWESOME

I will be giving my setup away as soon as I win this awesome XPS 13" Ultrabook, & the awesome 4k Display!!! One lucky person will get my HP Compaq Pro 6300SFF with wireless mouse & keyboard hooked up to a Vizio 26" Ultra Fine Display, & my workhorse of a laptop which is a HP Elitebook 8570w. The XPS 13" Ultrabook has been a dream system on mine since it was released last year. High prices have kept me from purchasing one of these awesome systems that Dell has made. Waiting for the chance to own one of the XPS 13" Ultrabooks has been & has seemed to have been near impossible with me.

Quite the prize--an amazing package of goodies.

I'm hoping to replace an ancient 17" Dell laptop (2005 era!).

Hello everyone! I'm a long time reader but first time poster. I know many of you by name/avatar.

I'm an attorney. My business setup is a Voyo v3 (Atom x7-Z8700), a IPS AOC 1080p 22" monitor, and some super cheap peripherals. It's sufficient for word processing but has difficulty with excel and it is impossible to video edit on it. I'm looking for something with great portability and a great degree of screen real estate.

For reference: My home rig is a intel i5-3570k, Geforce GTX 970, 256gb Intel SSD, 8GB DDR3, and a 27" Shimian (cheap Korean) IPS panel at 1440p. I've been building computers for 14 years.

It's good to meet you all!

Dunno where my comment went or when it'll be posted since I punched it in through the applet, but yeah I don't have twitter or instagram, but definitely did the rest. Would be a nice upgrade from my XPS12 and the 4k screen would give my new GTX 1080 something to chew on. :p

My son is in grad school and desperately needs a workstation to complete his Master's thesis this year. I already own the dell xps 13 and a dell PC workstation. knowing the mobility of the xps 13 means it will continue to serve my son until he obtains his Ph.D.; the monitor will provide the laptop its proper companion - richly deserved!

Sign me up for two more entries. I have a dell 2007wfp(or something like that, I forgot the model) 30 inch 2560x1600 for about ten years now. I love the extra screen real estate and the multitasking ability that it affords me. I'm eager to try out 4k so I can fit more stuff on the screen at once. I game on my pc, but it's mostly used for programming. My graphics and cup aren't up to snuff for my monitor. I'd love to be able to game and work effectively from the same pc.

I'd love to win because I lost an awful lot of stuff in "The Great Flood of 2016". It'd be nice to have something new and shiny!

I'd love to win because my wife's birthday is coming up and she been being me for a laptop. I might use the 4K monitor as a TV in the bedroom. Saturday morning cartoons are in 4K right?

Back