The "Face of Facebook", Needs to Go!

captaincranky

I think this is the 3rd time you've run this same lame a** photo of Zuckerberg: https://www.techspot.com/community/...acebooks-free-basics-internet-service.223771/

It's a skillfully crafted propaganda photo specifically engineered to excuse, or gloss over, the dumb things which come out of his mouth.

Since I realize that's a rather sweeping and derogatory statement, I'll share with you my basis for making it.

Mark Zuckerberg says he wants "Five billion Facebook users by 2030: https://www.techspot.com/community/topics/zuckerberg-wants-5-billion-facebook-users-by-2030.223660/

Don't you think that's "mildly irresponsible"? Considering the worlds population is over 6 billion now,. with 1 billion Facebook users. Now, if you don't sign up babies in the womb, or herds of goats, by my dead reckoning, you'd need in excess of maybe 12 billion as the population base to accommodate the Facebook CEO's wants & whims.

Be that as it may, I'd settle for a different photo of him be rammed down out throats, in what seems like, every time he farts

Last edited:
I'd love it if it just did just "fade away" I really do believe people might recover their social skills and actually start talking to other people

Thanks for this one guys! It makes him look like the dip s*** he really is....(y):)
2016-02-09-image-3.jpg

Thanks for this one guys! It makes him look like the dip s*** he really is....(y):)
2016-02-09-image-3.jpg

he maybe (Is ) a dip s**t but he is a clever one he has produced something that people can prove to others they are sheeple and whats more he is making Money out of them

he maybe (Is ) a dip s**t but he is a clever one he has produced something that people can prove to others they are sheeple and whats more he is making Money out of them
Well, sometimes the best ideas are the simplest ones, I'll grant you that.

OTOH, this guy stepped in it as if he were the first born son of a king, and the son a king who died the day after Mr Zuckerberg was born at that.

I'd argue that Bill Gates is a much greater man than Mark here, although his main product Windows, did unfortunately get those "sheeple" to stare into a TV screen, much more attentively than TV itself. Which arguably left the door wide open for Zuckerberg to stumble through...:D

Last post here guys, please My topic was even a bit risky given the sub forum we're working with. You know how I love to "debate", so I hope you'll appreciate how difficult it was for me to say that.

I have never seen a picture of him, till this thread. It must be easily avoided if that's the case. I have read a little bit about him but mostly have read about the company from an investors POV.

I have never seen a picture of him, till this thread. It must be easily avoided if that's the case. I have read a little bit about him but mostly have read about the company from an investors POV.
Bluntly put, you've not been looking in the right places. I could link them for you, but it seems I've already done that.

Why don't you go back to investing in "Nikkormat lenses", and leave this Facebook crap alone?

Last edited:
Cap you are letting your envy show. Sorry couldn't resist. lol
Perhaps so. But really, does this douche Zuckerberg deserve stepping in it the way he did.

Allegedly Facebook was started because Markie was lonely. I'm still wondering if he can get an honest date with all the money he has. So, I suppose his curse will be going through rest of his life in inner turmoil wondering, "is it me they're after, or is it my money"?:confused:

My advice would be, have a couple dozen boiler plate pre-nups on hand at all times. Oh, and a battery of lawyers.

Perhaps I am a bit jealous because I don't have those issues, granted. OTOH, I'd have a couple hundred of non-disclosure agreements next to the door at all times, and tell my "dates" to be out the door by midnight, lest their carriage turn back into a pumpkin.

I bet it's more like his wife will get 1/2 of everything and dump him to the curb if he dated now. :)
I got a big kick out of this one paragraph which qualifies the heck out of the headline:

"As the Huffington Post highlights, the key phrase here is over their lifetime. Facebook filed a form with the SEC on Tuesday which revealed Zuckerberg doesn’t plan to give more than $1 billion annually over each of the next three years. He also intends to maintain a majority voting position with the social network “for the foreseeable future.”"

I bet it's more like his wife will get 1/2 of everything and dump him to the curb if he dated now. :)
Hey, there's still a chance of that happening even if he doesn't step out on her...:eek:

Back