'The Last of Us: Remastered' coming to PlayStation 4 later this year

By Shawn Knight
Apr 9, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. The Last of Us is coming to the PlayStation 4 but you'll have to wait until the last day of the year to get it. What started as a premature listing on Sony's PlayStation Store has since been confirmed by...

Read more
  2. GhostRyder

GhostRyder You know, that one guy with the PC Posts: 2,189   +589

I have seen people play this and wanted to get it so bad, but I did not want to replace/fix my PS3 (Drive failure). Now I will definitely be getting this game on PS4 when it finally comes out!!!
    wastedkill likes this.
  3. When I do get a PS4 this will be one of the titles I will re buy.
  4. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,550   +594

Can't believe they haven't ported this over to other devices. With all the buzz and awards it received, whatever time would be invested in making the port's to other devices, they would make back in millions.
  5. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TS Evangelist Posts: 2,920   +627

Like PC? Because it sure as hell isn't coming to Xbox or Wii.

Naughty Dog is a Sony-exclusive developer since the old days.
    wastedkill likes this.
  6. wastedkill

wastedkill TS Evangelist Posts: 1,373   +310

Now with more nudity and more lawsuits :D
  7. 9Nails

9Nails TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,212   +174

This is a great game, but it needs more cow bell!
  8. They should do Skyrim as well.
  9. TheLastPanda

TheLastPanda TS Member Posts: 78   +10

Im sure they are under a sony exclusive contract for this game and its franchise
  10. theBest11778

theBest11778 TS Addict Posts: 223   +64

Still Sony releases games on PC. Not usually their major exclusives, but they really should. Especially considering the PS4 is an x86/x64 CPU with an AMD GPU. Meaning once it's ported to PS4 it can literally go strait to PC with PC controls added. Most PC gamers aren't going to buy a PS4 for 1 game, why not take advantage of a market that isn't really considered your direct competition?
  11. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,202   +422

I'll be buying this. I really wanted to get it for the PS3 but never got around to it. Now I have a PS4 that I've only powered up twice - maybe this game will help me use it more.
  12. TheLastPanda

TheLastPanda TS Member Posts: 78   +10

You are right, it is silly to buy a system for one game. So they will keep the last of us as a flagship exclusive and slowly add to the list. As for the second part I think you should check out the subreddit r/pcmasterrace and then tell me there isn't direct competition.