TechSpot

The Sims 2 HELP!

By sftbllxchcx
Aug 4, 2005
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok... SO I used to be registered to www.thesims2.com as Shauna [with a bunch of numbers ehre] and I couldn't remeber my password! So I tried to get another account but my reg key for The Sims 2 Is being used by my other account.... So I emailed them and like, have to give them my address just to get another reg code or my password... I tried to have it emailed to me too but I got AOL now, and that account is on Walmartconnect.... So no luck! And I'm not giving them my address, I am just prtective. I also tried to Install The Sims 2 University and then using that to get on, but I cant find my reg code, and i used regedit. What do i do?? Please Help! :unch:
  2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 25,948   +19

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

If it were me I`d just give them my address, and let them mail it to me. They are a reputable company, and therefore I don`t forsee any problems.

Other than the above I don`t know what else you can do, unless of course your password happens to pop into your head lol.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:
  3. WOW_reel2reel

WOW_reel2reel TS Rookie

Your right no harm could come from telling then your address, remember they make games not rob houses. :grinthumb You will be just fine!

Reel2Reel
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.