The Sims 2 HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok... SO I used to be registered to www.thesims2.com as Shauna [with a bunch of numbers ehre] and I couldn't remeber my password! So I tried to get another account but my reg key for The Sims 2 Is being used by my other account.... So I emailed them and like, have to give them my address just to get another reg code or my password... I tried to have it emailed to me too but I got AOL now, and that account is on Walmartconnect.... So no luck! And I'm not giving them my address, I am just prtective. I also tried to Install The Sims 2 University and then using that to get on, but I cant find my reg code, and i used regedit. What do i do?? Please Help! :unch:

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

If it were me I`d just give them my address, and let them mail it to me. They are a reputable company, and therefore I don`t forsee any problems.

Other than the above I don`t know what else you can do, unless of course your password happens to pop into your head lol.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Your right no harm could come from telling then your address, remember they make games not rob houses. :grinthumb You will be just fine!

Reel2Reel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back