The Ultimate Mod! (Case Pics)

By SuperCheetah
Mar 20, 2002
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boeingfixer

boeingfixer Newcomer, in training Posts: 1,245

Hehe, you just beat me to it Super !! I found this site too, it has tons and tons of pics of all different case mods. enjoy!!

Fast-Mhx Case Pic's
  2. uncleel

uncleel Newcomer, in training Posts: 1,145

Saw "Mainframe" pic in an issue of MaximumPC
  3. boeingfixer

I caught that too Uncleel, that man has either way too much time on his hands or has no life, Wait....If I wasn't married, I'd have no life either.....and a post could in the 1,000,000....Just kidding ;)
  4. SleeperDC

SleeperDC Newcomer, in training Posts: 193

5. Ai Hate

Ai Hate Newcomer, in training Posts: 321

that, my friend, is an insane rig... :D
    paint the room balck, and he'll have an operational deathstar! :darth:
    phantasm66 would love it :darth:
  6. Ai Hate

The DeathStar is entering orbit, sire...

da guy is insane...
    [​IMG]
  7. Ai Hate

DeathStar for sale... only $80K...

he is insane...
    :darth:
  8. Ai Hate

i am wet...
    :darth: :darth: :darth:
  9. boeingfixer

And it is safe to say Ai, he has no life either. You don't have a computer like that AND have a life... just doesn't work...hehe
  10. julks

julks Newcomer, in training Posts: 21

I would change those monitors...
    Why didn't that guy spent more on some awasome 18.1" LCD monitor? Or maybe a Sony 24" FD Trinitron???

11. svtcobra

svtcobra TechSpot Paladin Posts: 875

Im surprised to see all the IBM GXP 75's in there. Those drives dont have the best track record.
  12. boeingfixer

This pic is kinda dated, I saw it awhile ago, he probably doesn't have IBM's in it anymore. ;)
  13. svtcobra

svtcobra TechSpot Paladin Posts: 875

Well, he choose to build the machines with them..Even when they came out they were bad drives.
  14. PHATMAN5050

PHATMAN5050 Newcomer, in training Posts: 645

i want to see him try and open that window! lol Anyways, that setup is CRAZY and it must heat that room in the winter...
  15. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 Newcomer, in training Posts: 6,504

I originally posted that chappie there with the Death Star back when we still had the original forum software before the change.

I even have an e-mail from him which I will try to find.

Basically he explains that he was lucky enough to find a few of the racks and stuff in a dumpster.....

One man's booger is another man's treasure....

Interestingly enough there is a photograph of the guy himself on another forum site and he looks little like the Emperor as well....

(No offence if you happen to be reading this....)
  16. Ai Hate

It is alive!!!!

hehe. he reminds me of Phantasm66 :)

:darth: [​IMG]
  17. SuperCheetah

SuperCheetah Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 868

Thanks for the system specs Ai! That computer or computers or whatever it is, is absolutely unbelievable. I can't even begin to imagine putting that much money into a computer. It must be nice to have money to do whatever you want to with it.

Also, the IBM drives don't have the best track record I agree, but I've had my two 75's for a while now with no problems. Plus, with the cooling he probably has, I doubt he'll have a problem with them.
  18. boeingfixer

You know Super, you just jink'sed yourself by saying you haven't had any problems. I suggest you just go out tonight and buy replacement drives. ;)
  19. SuperCheetah

SuperCheetah Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 868

You are more than likely right boeing. Oh well, less money to spend on the girlfriend. ;)
  20. Didou

Didou Bowtie extraordinair! Posts: 5,899

I should pay that guy a visit. I've bought quite a few CDs lately, I wouldn't mind ripping them all in half an hour :D
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.