Thermaltake launches Tron-inspired Chaser A31 enthusiast mid-tower

By Matthew
Feb 11, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Thermaltake has updated its Chaser series with a new Tron-inspired mid-tower aimed at gamers and enthusiasts. Said to exude an "e-sports appearance," the Chaser A31's aesthetics have been greatly tamed over the Chaser MK-1's hyper-aggressive looks by using smoother surfaces...

Read more
  2. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TechSpot Guru Posts: 1,710   +285

Nice looking case. its a gaming case but its not stupidly ostentatious like other ones.
  3. Littleczr

Littleczr TechSpot Booster Posts: 364   +66

I'm looking at the picture and the first thing that came to my mind, was how the sli or cross fire configuration will have the cards really close to each other. No to mention the power suply at the bottom, further squeezing things in. I have the same problem right now, im in the market for a new case.
  4. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 2,173   +506

This is quite a decent looking case from Thermaltake. Much nicer than some of their 'over the top' ostentatious eyesore cases such as the Level 10. But as they say "beauty is in the eye of the beerholder".
  5. TS-56336

TS-56336 TechSpot Booster Posts: 563   +96

Nice, reminds me of my own Thermaltake Speedo Advance, only the blue thingy on front looks good.
  6. LukeDJ

LukeDJ TechSpot Addict Posts: 412   +109

That's a pretty beast looking case, especially for the price. Hopefully its build quality matches its good looks!

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.