TechSpot

These guys play Super Mario Bros. 3 while riding a roller coaster

By Shawn Knight
Oct 7, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. We've all heard the saying about being so familiar with something that you could do it blindfolded, or in your sleep or you know something like the back of your hand. For diehard gamers, those same phrases would probably hold...

Read more

2. Adhmuz

Adhmuz TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,653   +523

How do I go about renting out a Roller Coaster for a whole day to do some stupid irrelevant test no one gives a flying fark about? Like how many times I can snap my fingers while riding a Roller Coaster or I don't even know, I can't think of anything more stupid then this... Now I regret watching the beginning and then jumping through to find absolutely no practical information.

3. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 6,514   +2,059

What was the point of this? Wouldn't it be better if they got proper jobs and got more productive instead of sitting around dreaming up some hare-brained-nobody-gives-a-damn-about stunt?
    I never watched the video, it would've been a waste of data and bandwidth as far as I'm concerned, the story said it all.

4. I don't come to techspot for stupid stories like this. Don't post this crap please.

5. Wow, what a mess of negativity about such a frivolous thing. this post is not intended to inform, it's intended to entertain. I for one found this amusing.

6. thegroveman

thegroveman TS Rookie

Did you posters even read the description of the "Found" feature? The whole point is posting frivolous entertaining, but not substantive items. Like the stupid YouTube video you share around the water cooler.