This a good build?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wanna make sure that the ram will work so im getting a module that is in my mobo manual and also i wna get a gig module b/c i dont wana run into truble wen i gully up my ram to 4 gigs(1gigx4)

this good?

Yeah man, looks good, if you can handle the price. I wouldn't spend that much on a comp., because they become obsolete so fast, but that's me. That should be wicked fast though.

well i have 1800 $ saved up and im guna sell my laptop for at least 500$, i have 3 ppl who want it so maybe they'll do some kinda bidding with me on it so i can get more :slurp:

and ill finally be able to play the games i have on the bottom of that web page i posted, if any1 has any games to suggest then plz do, besides WORLD OF WARCRAFT, which i rly want but then i got pay evry month :(

also i wna splurge now cus i no that i wont be getting another comp for a long time and i want one that will be able to last a while, the last 1 i got was the laptop im on now about 3 yrs ago, it was average then but now sucks cus it cant play ne good games and my dad still uses his 7 year old comp, now listen to this piece of s**t:

350mhz processor
64mb ram
7.5 gig hdd
8mb vid card
with xp pro! lol

runs so bad,lol

now i want to put some nice lights into it, any1 have ne good ones?

ide like dark blu or dark red

Wow that sucks

:hotbounce I have a smoking Rig and that should play games for the next three or four years, it sould be listed in my profile. I preffer AMD systems but do own a few Intel... but yah that is an old system, I would not even run XP on that system.
TermalTake makes some nice Towers http://www.thermaltake.com/kandalf.htm I have the silver Tsunami Dream but what ever one you pic, if one of these towers is it, it will be a good start on the LEDs remeber my tower was built more in favor of the AMD you may want to look at larger fans, as the NEW Intel chips are running hotter then the new AMD chips for some reason... but either way there are some real good Cases made by Tt. :hotouch:

ya my mad is so pissed off at it that hes pretty much given up on it, so hes using mine :(

and by the way nice comp, but u said it is socket 393 insteand of 939, how much did it cost u? close to 3k?

Oops... Tks

Ah 2700.00 for my system but I got everything at cost from my Dad and Built the rig my self... A bud of mine had to go out and build a system one up on me and put 2 gigs of RAM and the FX55 CPU... the system cost him 4300 the guy I took the system configuration from rung in at 3400 but my ring of friends would rather build from a loacal retailer then a online store... most of the time I buy large projects from Dad as he can get real good deals on stuff then but realy no savings when it is one or two things... I allso like to be able to return stuff at a drop of a hat if it is not working on line you have to pack it up send it off and then you get a new part. :giddy:

Well...

Well I paid him for all the stuff he just gave it to me at cost... I know a guy from schoo here that got all his parts on line and his system sucks he paid 4750.00 for everything he was choked at himself and is the biggest joke at school asof this date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back