This forum needs more activity...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its been a quiet time but the forums have been characterised by booms and slumps before. Remember that in a lot of the western world its summer right now. The weather is good and people don't want to stay in doors on the computer, they want to go out.

I've seen the forums quieter than this before and still pick up, and get to the point where there were raging debates every day. It will be like that again, mark my words.

However there is something to be said for a good argument to get things going so if anyone has something contravertial to talk about (in good taste and sense, of course) then please go ahead. I think part of the problem is that we've talked all this "nVidia vs. Ati" stuff to death and some folks need to start asking some good, fresh and interesting questions. Certainly I get the feeling that several members could be advancing themselves to the next phase of their learning curves and could be asking some more advanced questions. This helps us all learn.

More links from the front page's news articles to discussions here (like they do on http://slashdot.org might be good too.....)

You want a fight huh...Why not a signature 'P66 and Phatman' fight, or a 'Uncleel and Phatman' fight. LoL, jk, i think i'm passed that stage. :grinthumb I do agree with you about debating the ati vs. nividia thing into the ground as i do not even read posts anymore containing that title.

Activity:
Waaa...
Lying work got my new laptop with Geforce2 instead of Geforce4 card... Waa....
Anyway I am meant to be on holiday so I won't be posting for a while ;)

Originally posted by Arris
Activity:
Waaa...
Lying work got my new laptop with Geforce2 instead of Geforce4 card... Waa....
Anyway I am meant to be on holiday so I won't be posting for a while ;)

Its alright you can all stop feeling sorry for me, Dell had messed up the order and they are sending out a Geforce4Go 440 for my laptop ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back