Those who play Test Drive Unlimited.

By MoMo1988
May 12, 2007
  1. I have been having the same problem that most people have about the freeze for a couple seconds and then your crashed, this used to happen often on my computer. BUT! I only lowered my Memory timings and now it plays like a dream i played for 3 HOURS!! without having any gliches!!!. amazing huh. I was wondering if anyone else had tried this.
  2. Condor

Condor TS Maniac Posts: 388

nice work dude, its satisfying to tweak/fix your own problem and get your fav game running smoothing =D

to your original question: not on my watch, it ran flawlessly on my machine the first time :)
    I even made a video to capture that moment hehe~

check it out =] its on YouTube
  3. MoMo1988

MoMo1988 TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 76

Cool, do you play online? because i was playing it online all night and my god its fun when it dont glitch. You also posted the movie a day before my B-Day lol. Well my account is MoMo1988 or MoMo1988Player on TDU so if you play online.... RACE ME!!.
  4. abhinit90

abhinit90 TS Rookie Posts: 115

how good is the game compared to need for speed carbon
  5. Condor

Condor TS Maniac Posts: 388

i would luv too, but i un-install it cos that game is taking to much of my HD space. I'm playing flatout 2 now... more control on soup up car, more destruction and immense speed that i can harness and control it fully. wmahaha check out some of my video. This game too soon be un-installing and make room for Two Worlds :s

or go here for better graphic quality :)
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.