To increase my BB10 battery life?

J

jojog

[FONT=Arial]Though BB10 launched for quite long time, I just got one last month and this is the second BlackBerry I reached ( my friend owned a BlackBerry Z10) . Here is my personal feelings of BB10 focusing on its battery life during a month of usage, but probably most users are quite up on it already...[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]My BB10 has been updated will result in a longer battery life, but for heavy users like me. Coming from the previous note2, it can no provide enough power. Sometimes I unplugged at morning 7 a.m. and can hardly last till 6 p.m, only some calls and browsing. It last 6-8 hours on average with OEM battery, but over 10 hours per day with the MPJ 2750mAh extended battery I got from my friend. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]I have tired some apps like Battery Guru, and lower setting, but not particularly pleased to the result, especially some apps doesn't seem to detect when the battery is being charged.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Like most my previous cell phones, I have spend the better part of each day looking for a place to plug it in and top up the charge until the friend owned Z10 gave his spare MPJ replacement battery to me. I never had a car charger and never needed one, just believe they are not good for mobile phone…so I purchased a corresponding MPJ charger myself. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]To sum up my feeling, it is a great BlackBerry bussiness phone as always, but If you are a heavy user, this is not the phone for you unless you got a powerbank or replacement battery. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Also, I wander if there other ways to increase battery life?[/FONT]

Try lowering your usage and closing background apps. I am not too familiar with BB10 so I cannot help much.

Back