Touchpad "Sticks"

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnWarierMage224

Hi all,

I've got a Dell laptop, with their ever-present Synaptics Touchpads... and apparently what happens is whenever I reach the edge of a window, etc... the cursor "sticks" for a moment. It briefly resists moving... how to fix?

Thanks in advance,

-'Mage

UnWarierMage224 said:
Hi all,

I've got a Dell laptop, with their ever-present Synaptics Touchpads... and apparently what happens is whenever I reach the edge of a window, etc... the cursor "sticks" for a moment. It briefly resists moving... how to fix?

Thanks in advance,

It may be the software for the touchpad or it may not be, if you dont have the synaptics software installed download it from the dell website and install it and see if it cures it.

To get to the dell website go here and enter your service tag,

Regards

haha... simplest things can cause headaches.:D

I just figured out the problem.... Apparently I'd enabled "stop pointer at window border" and that was causing all the fuss.

Thanks for the Dell website link. I'll keep it handy if I need it in the future.

-'Mage

UnWarierMage224 said:
haha... simplest things can cause headaches.:D

I just figured out the problem.... Apparently I'd enabled "stop pointer at window border" and that was causing all the fuss.

Thanks for the Dell website link. I'll keep it handy if I need it in the future.

-'Mage

One word "DOH!"

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back