Touchscreen computer

By N1nJa
Apr 8, 2009
  1. Im curious about the upscaled versions of touchscreens. Is there such device that is like a large computer monitor that is touchscreen. I guess kind of like what they use on CSI Miami [ Yes I know most of their computer screens are digital effects]. Or perhaps more like a screen used at MI6 headquarter in James Bond Quantom of Solace. One where you touch the screen to use the cursor instead of just a mouse.

    I guess I want a giant touchscreen that is compatible with my computer. Is there a such a product and where can I buy them?
  2. LinkedKube

    LinkedKube TechSpot Project Baby Posts: 3,481   +44

    yes there is, HP has one, its an all in one unit.
  3. N1nJa

    N1nJa TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 20

    Okay, could I get a link? Size of screen?
    Basically I want to hook my laptop up to it
  4. klepto12

    klepto12 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,115   +9

    he means HP has a touch screen computer not a monitor.
  5. LinkedKube

    LinkedKube TechSpot Project Baby Posts: 3,481   +44

    yeah, what he said, and you can get a touch screen monitor, but they are special order only and will cost you about 15 grand for a decent size.
  6. SNGX1275

    SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,675   +389

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Similar Topics

Create an account or login to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.