Trouble Determining what i have PCI , AGP or PCI - E

Status
Not open for further replies.

helpme051

hi i want to buy a new video card but i dont know which my computer takes. So how will i know, ill try put some pics up so can you determin for me?

You have a pci-e slot. so you will need pci-e graphics card.

The ati radeon x1950 pro is a good one. Seen here.

And it would of been a lot easier if you posted your motherboards make and model. in your previous post.

By any chance, do you have an E-system computer?

Please note: Use the edit button, rather than making a new post when there are no other replies in between.

Regards Jase :)

also usefull to know would be wether you have a PCIe x1 or x16, most of the boards i've seen with only 1 pcie slot were only x1 (could be wrong though)

yeah i have a E - systems computer and i needed to post 2 things so i cud post links :) BTW thanks for the help

We will need your computer specs or at leastthe make and model in order to advise you as to what video card to get.

Also let us know your budget and goals, what do you want to use the video card for?

Select a PCI-E card on your budget...but also consider the facts. Nvidia has the best cards out (basically). The 7000 series of Nvidia has some great values. The 8000 series gets good at the 8800 GTS and up. Take a look at those on your favorite online stores and compare the #'s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back