Trying to hook up RCA Kevlar speakers to Mac mini.

I want to hook these RCA "kevlar speakers" into my mac mini.. but it's confusing because there aren't any jacks in the back. What I do have in the back is [roughly] 2 sets of thin wire... one set is a black wire and red wire joined together [side by side.] The second set is a black wire and a blue wire joined.

The black/red set separates [or forks] in two; the tips are exposed.
The black/blue set does NOT separate but turns ends as an RCA input (?)
I can take pictures later, but I would like an explanation of what the cord is and how I can adapt them to hook into a computer...

I want to hook these RCA "kevlar speakers" into my mac mini.. but it's confusing because there aren't any jacks in the back. What I do have in the back is [roughly] 2 sets of thin wire... one set is a black wire and red wire joined together [side by side.] The second set is a black wire and a blue wire joined.

The black/red set separates [or forks] in two; the tips are exposed.
The black/blue set does NOT separate but turns ends as an RCA input (?)
I can take pictures later, but I would like an explanation of what the cord is and how I can adapt them to hook into a computer...
I'm pretty sure that you are missing an amplifier which is why you can't figure out how to hook them up. An amplifier has those connectors to hook the speakers up and then you use a patch cord from the amplifier (usually AUX) to the PC. I am thinking twin RCA male to the amp then stereo mini-jack to the PC type of patch cord.

Back