TS' Giveaway winners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julio Franco

Staff member
As previously announced, here's the list of winners for our Newegg's sponsored December giveaway.

ATI Radeon 9800 Pro:
poertner_1274

Sapphire Radeon 9600 Pro:
Masque

Lite-On 8x DVD Burner:
Strakian

Runners up (get T-shirts/Merchandise (1) from SplitReason.com):
---agissi---, agrav8r, ak_in_charge, BrownPaper, Federelli, SNGX1275, Didou, Krugger, MrGaribaldi, Nodsu, Rick, StormBringer, tripleione, Vehementi, werty316.

In order to be fair, the process of choosing winners consisted of a list of users that had fullfilled contest requirements, then assigned each a number. Those who exceeded requirements and went a notch higher in terms of participation got two and even three numbers. Lastly, winner numbers were chosen randomly the old-fashioned way.

Congratuglations to you guys. Hope you enjoy your cards/DVD player.

I hope to see some benchmarks from them too. :)

Congrats to everyone indeed.

\:cool:/

I suggest Poert sends me the card in the meantime, until he gets a proper Rig for it.;)

duck_dance.gif

Congratulations to all the winners, especially Poert. We all know he deserved it.

I suppose we'll get a coupon code of sorts for SplitReason.com?

It was a good contest, but I much prefered the last contest, where posting was done in the whole forum, and not just confined to one. Topics went around in circles like crazy, everyone was just trying to get as many posts as possible. Posting just kept getting harder and harder as more and more people posted, something that would never happen in a forum-wide contest because there were threads open to posting all over the forum.

Time to buy that 9600XT I'd been having my eye on :D

Thanks so much.......

Wow! That is really great. Now I can finish my new rig.

Ever seen an old fart geeked? :bounce: :grinthumb :wave:

That's awesome! Congrats to everyone else as well!

How do they/we go about shipping and stuff? I've never won anything before! :D

Man I really wish I won, but i knew my chances were slim - Congrats to you winners!

Its still awesome that I got runner up :D Something is better then nothing. Do we get to choose between the T-Shirt/Merchandise, or is it randomly split up?

[size=1]I would have been off the walls if i got the 9600 or 9800 PRO..............if only :p Poert you really deserve it anyways ;) [/size]

I too wished it was fourm wide, not just news.

Maybe next time agissi......I'm sure there will be more to come in time. And by the number of posts you've got, you've been here awhile and will continue to do so. Good bunch of peeps here.

congratulations to the big winners poertner_1274, Masque, and Strakian. you all got some sweet hardware. :grinthumb

i am just glad i even had a shot at the top three. this site has so many visitors. free stuff is always cool enough for me! btw the t-shirts are pretty funny. :D

p.s. didou, that chick is pretty amusing.

Originally posted by ---agissi---
Man I really wish I won, but i knew my chances were slim - Congrats to you winners!
Well you didn't get a big prize, but hey you did get something - can't complain too much about that.

And I extend my congrads to the winners of the big 3.

Congratulations guys.
Btw i can't believe i won a T-shirt since i knew i was in no way competition to the amazingly intelligent people that inhabit this place

.. Didn't even know there was a contest. :)

But I have to say I'm very pleased to be a runner-up. Perhaps if there is another giveway, I'll do better. ;)

Yeah congrats in all the winners and participators. Everyone is a winner. :grinthumb

Everyone continue to read and post comments on this great site. :D

Even though I registered back in 2002 I never really posted anything at all. Whys that? Who knows why. Furthermore how do the winners receive their prizes?

Wow, I can't believe I actually won. Especially since it came down to a draw in a hat. I can't wait to get this and put it in.

I guess this means I will just have to start building a new computer now :D

What is the next step we have to take Julio? I know we need to respond within 7 days, but after that?

Congratulatoins to the rest of you :grinthumb:

I'm mailing winners today, sorry for the delay but in any case winners know who they are already and nobody is taking prizes away from them.

Julio i'll be out of town, and i won't be able to check my account, i'm leaving today at 7:30 Argentina's time.
If you can email me beofre that, great, if not, email me at: federelli27@hotmail.com which i can check from a cybercoffee, thanks in advanced

well, i've been away for a few days and forgot there even was a contest... it's always good to hear i had a chance, even though i didn't win the big ones. i need to be studying for exams next week so playing with a new toy might not have been a good things anyway ;-)
a Tshirt will certainly be appreciated though.
congrats to those that won, lots of great and helpful people around here. and here's to hoping all the new members that hopped on board will stick around even now that the contest is over.
Off to watch my Eagles and then back to studying for the next 2 weeks...
-Krugger

You know, I was so damned busy being happy for myself I clean forgot my manners:

Congratulations to ALL the winners, I really feel good for all of you. :approve:

And poert, apparently peeps feel you deserve yours especially, so a hearty kudos to you. Enjoy! I'm sticking around so I hope to get to know the lot of you even better.

Be well. :D

So what are all the runners up getting? (Besides agissi and his pr0n shirt ;)) I'm thinking of the Wamped tshirt, but I really don't know yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back