Turtle Beach PX21 Headset Not Installed by Computer

Hi everyone, I made an account here just to ask this question: I just recently bought a pair of Turtle Beach PX21 Headsets. They are Universal so I can use it for pc, ps3 and xbox (although it was engineered for ps3). I have a desktop and a laptop, when I connect the USB of the headset to my laptop the popup about windows installing drivers come up and say successfully installed and its recognized in the control panel device manager as a headset. This does not seem to be the case in my Desktop since the installation of drivers fails. (but the headset didnt have drivers so no downloadable one anywhere)

I want to know if there is a possible solution to my Windows 7 desktop not being able to recognize my Headset? also I can hear the music through my headset but no input from the mic whatsoever, I know the mic isnt broken since I tried skyping at my laptop. all I need is for this desktop to install the so-called drivers of the headset thanks and sorry for the long post :)

Plug in your headset and check your device manager. Then, tell us which driver is failing to install.

It says it failed to install because it found no drivers at all. but I did find drivers on my laptop, some .sys files. also turtle beach said that this headset doesn't have drivers so I couldnt find any drivers for it. I can hear music through it but the playback doesnt recognize it, only my VIA Technology

Back