TV shows I'm watching - Fall 2007

Julio Franco

Staff member
  • Unlike the original thread for favorite shows/movies, this is only dedicated to TV shows.
  • This is a seasonal thread, meaning it's not for posting your all-time favorites but the TV shows you are watching right now. Eventually as time goes on, we will close this thread and open a new one for a new TV season.
  • This should be a good source for sharing what shows you are enjoying and recommending whatever you believe is quality TV to your TS peers...
So, what am I watching now?
Two and a half men (usually hilarious)
Heroes
Prison Break
Boston Legal (gotta love Denny Crane)
House MD
Grey's Anatomy (kind of girly show, but it's not that bad plus it's good to spend time with the wife)
Big Shots (new show, so far so good)

On hiatus:
24 and Lost

Other daily shows:
ESPN's College Football Live (Go gators!)
CNN's Economia y Finanzas

I think that's it...

Excuse the huge amount of shows. I didn't watch as much TV until 2-3 years ago that I started watching all series on DVD (episode after episode), it was Sopranos and 24 that got me started with the series.
Then with the arrival of the DVR, I can just record and watch when I find it suitable :).

Two and a Half Men
Chuck
The Big Bang Theory
Journeyman
House
Life
The Office
Bionic Woman

Seems like I'm missing one on Monday nights... Mondays are big TV nights for me, glad my cable box pvr has 2 tuners, otherwise I wouldn't be able to see everything.

I gave up on Heroes, at least temporarly, because I thought season 1 was about as good as you could get. I didn't want to see the show go downhill. I've also decided that I probably will not watch LOST anymore once it comes back, I struggled through the poor past seasons and last season was good, and had a good enough ending for me. I don't need to see if they had any problems really getting off the island, and I don't care what problems happen to them in the real world once they get back.

The Office (UK & US editions)
Heroes
Bionic Woman
NCIS
Killer Instinct
Two and a Half Men
Frasier & Seinfeld (reruns)
Family Guy (including reruns)

I used to watch Prison Break but the third season turned me off, it totally sucks now. Bionic Woman seems pretty good so far, not least due to Michelle Ryan being so uber-hot. :D

Californication !
Heroes
Prison Break
House MD
Chuck
The Big Bang Theory
Journeyman
Bionic Woman
Smallville
Supernatural
Reaper
The Boondocks

--Having problems keeping up with this much TV - DVR filling up rapidly

Aside from Law&Order: SVU and sometimes The Ultimate Fighter, I usually don't watch any other shows.

I know a lot of people who are almost religious about some of the shows they watch, but I don't think I could ever do that for a TV show.

I've watched more shows in the past 2 years than I have in the rest of my life combined I'm sure. But having a media center computer/pvr has contributed emmensly to that. Also not being in school anymore, being single, and having an HDTV creates an environment condusive to watching lots of TV.

Friends (reruns)
Simpsons (reruns)
Family Guy (reruns)
Futurama (reruns)

I watch too much tv.....

CSI (all 3)
Heroes
Prison Break
Smallville
Supernatural
Ugly Betty
Grey's Anatomy
Private Practice
Journeyman
Survivor
Amazing Race
Desperate Housewives
Stargate: Atlantis

those are it for now....

Rage_3K_Moiz said:
Bionic Woman seems pretty good so far, not least due to Michelle Ryan being so uber-hot. :D
You got that right bro!:grinthumb

Bionic Woman
Monday Night Football
NHL Hockey
Forensic Files
Mythbusters

Absolutely NO "reality" tv!!!!!!!! Dumbest thing ever invented for TV.

wow i'm not much different from others
i watch
heroes
stargate atlantis
dr. house

and that's all, i'm not really into tv shows...

ok prepare to be blown away...

Friends (yes friends)
two and a half men
seinfield
smallville
supernatural
gilmore girls
cold case
without a trace
my name is earl
the office
the big ban theory
the class
home improvement
American chooper
unique wips
overhowling
comand decitions
Family Guy
the Simpsons

..... i kmow it might seem a lot..
i have a lot of spare time at work and at home as well...

I've been watching a lot of Battlestar Galactica recently. I had watched Season 1 and 2 before, and the first few episodes of 2.5 a while back. Just got back into it about 2 weeks ago, finished out 2.5 and now I'm midway through season 3.

I also watched Season 1 and Season 2 of Dexter since I last posted here.

Both of those shows are some of the best TV I've seen in a long time.

I kinda like American Dad! much more than Family Guy. I can only remember certain episodes of FG that were really funny, but almost all of AD's episodes are hilarious. Highly recommended.
I love watching Big Bang Theory and The IT Crowd too. Geeks rule!
Oh, but you probably knew that last part. This is a tech forum after all. ;)

CSI:NY
The Big Bang Theory - those geeks definitely rule :haha:

Anyone watching Pushing Daisies?

I don't have cable so I'll be watching what ever CBC supply's me with xD

We'll that, or I can just watch whatever I want VIA internet xD

Idkt...........

Everybody's saying they're going watch "The Bionic Woman", "Chuck". And so will I! Are we sure that they're renewed?
I do so wish they'd allow Michelle Ryan to speak with her normal beautiful British accent.

One really good piece of news, (at least as far as I'm concerned), is that "Terminator; The Sarah Connor Chronicles" has been renewed for a second season. More Summer Glau, more Lena Hedley...., Yay!

I'm hoping that "Cameron" ( Summer) will rip someone's head off while dancing the "Sugar plum Fairy" role in the "Nutcracker". Yeah, that's a bit kinky, so what!

Lost? Meh, I don't get it. A few more Yun Jin Kim photo shoots would be nice though, Well at least if they can't get Grace Park.

I doubt Bionic Woman will be coming back. It lost about 54% of its initial ratings towards the end of the season, so unless they give it a major rehaul, it's gone for good. It's not been officially announced as cancelled though, so there may still be hope...
Chuck is coming back however. Official NBC release here.

Admission Absolves Guilt......Or Does It?

mako man said:
Americas Deadliest Catch

Survivor
Ouch! But, on the upside, you've cleared the way for me to admit I'll be watching "Dancing With the Stars". Hey, with the new digital TV and a 5 channel JBL home theater speaker setup, believe it or not, it rocks. Did I mention the scantily clad women?
Rage_3K_Moiz said:
I doubt Bionic Woman will be coming back. It lost about 54% of its initial ratings towards the end of the season, so unless they give it a major rehaul, it's gone for good. It's not been officially announced as cancelled though, so there may still be hope...Chuck is coming back however
SNGX1275 will be thrilled about "Chuck and "Life" officially being renewed. (As am I).

For a rework of the "Bionic Woman", how about Jamie Summers with a British accent as her own evil double? The evil double thing's been done before you say? Do tell.

LOL I still wouldn't admit to watching dancing with the stars.

My wife watches that program and I do have to admit the Russian woman dancing with the NFL player is super hot. Wow.

Back