Two computers connecting to this one computer in the house

centrino207

There are two computers connecting to this one computer in the house but no networking is set up or server set up for that purpose. What is going on.

This one computer a desktop computer windows 7 have IP private address 192.168.0.10.

Two other computers private address 192.168.0.12 and private address 192.168.0.13 are connecting to 192.168.0.10.

Why are these two computers connecting two 192.168.0.10

Could this mean there is malware on 192.168.0.10

The rounter is 192.168.0.1 so this makes no sense.

Lucky my firewall is blocking this. But not sure what is going on.

Describe the physical wiring for all devices. Are the 0.12 & 0.13 using only WiFi?

It appears that all three would be connected to the Router at 192.168.0.1 at least to get Internet.

Describe the physical wiring for all devices. Are the 0.12 & 0.13 using only WiFi?

It appears that all three would be connected to the Router at 192.168.0.1 at least to get Internet.

The two laptops and desktop is WiFi no wiring.

The 192.168.0.1 is the Router we have.

Only one router in the house in use. It is router modem combo the ISP give me.

I assume all PCs are connecting to the same SSID from the router. A good place to start is to disconnect them all by clicking Forget this Network, rebooting and then reconnect each.

• click Networking & Sharing
  • far left side, click Manage Wireless Networks
  • right-click on the SSID
  • click Remove the Network

If you reallly want to stop all print/file sharing, turn it off from the Administrator account.

See this also

If you reallly want to stop all print/file sharing, turn it off from the Administrator account.

See this also

The problem is I turn it off and I can log out of my profile and back and it is still off and I can even check other profile and it is still off!! But when I restart the computer it is turn back on.

Back