Type-C iPhone adapter

learninmypc

I have a Type-C adapter that is "supposed" to work on my iphone 6 plus, yet it does not & I will NOT force it. Tried to upload a photo but it wouldn't.
Any suggestions??
USB-Type-C-Female-to-Lightning-Male-Adapter-USB-C-Cable-with-Charge-Sync-Data-for.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp

The iPhone 6 Plus uses a different kind of port called "Lightning," not the newer "USB Type-C" port. So, if you're trying to connect something with a USB Type-C plug to your iPhone 6 Plus, you'll need a special adapter or cable that changes the Type-C plug into a Lightning plug. Also, you can do a few things.
  1. To connect a USB Type-C accessory to your iPhone 6 Plus, make sure to purchase a USB Type-C to Lightning adapter or cable. This will ensure a safe and compatible connection.
  2. The second thing you should do is when buying cables and adapters, always check for compatibility with your specific devices.

Ok, looking at mine closer, it does NOT look like the one pictured above. The one I have can be plugged into a flash drive & other end, well, a good question??

Back