UN responsive facebook app

learninmypc

This happened yesterday. I tapped the facebook app on my iphone 6 s plus, it popped up but within seconds, it crashed.I repeated that 2 or 3 more times , same thing. Oddly enough, it literally disappeared & was replaced by a round white ball with black lines & the name said icloud.
I tried downloading the facebook app from the apple store but no go.
I then decided to use itunes to fix/restore the the phone but it kept telling it couldn't do such because the phone disconnected. Hmmm
Patience running thin, itunes not working I started googling for answers. I reset network setting, did a hard reset, nothing worked. I did save all my pics & videos to my laptop & desktop.
Tried using revo to uninstall itunes but it was late , I was exhausted. Repairing itunes didn't work either.
This morning I finally gave up & reset my iphone.
Facebook was working fine on my other devices, I may never know what happened.
???

Next time, your FIRST reaction should be cold shutdown and restart the phone. That's just like a PC REBOOT.

If you mean pressing the home button & shutdown button at the same time, I did that & nothing happened. (AKA a hard reset).

It looks more like a malware. Facebook has many problems last days and it may also be a reason for that. Does it work well now?

Back