Unblocked!

jcdnavalta

i have this pc, and i am very addicted to facebook.com and my mom is always mad at me that he hired a technician to blocked facebook. now all i can open is the google, i can search in google but can't open the link. i can't open facebook, my yahoo mail and even youtube. now im all bored for i can't even play online games. will you pls teahc me how to regain this?? pls i know that you can help me. thanks and more power. :)

This Sounds Like a Personal Problem.......

i have this pc, and i am very addicted to facebook.com and my mom is always mad at me that he hired a technician to blocked facebook. now all i can open is the google, i can search in google but can't open the link. i can't open facebook, my yahoo mail and even youtube. now im all bored for i can't even play online games. will you pls teahc me how to regain this?? pls i know that you can help me. thanks and more power. :)
OK, what I'm reading here is that mom is a "he". Second, it doesn't seem like this is actually your computer. But, beyond that, I think your mother wants you to get a life, other than your imaginary Facebook existence. Ya know, I can't see where she's wrong. So, get a life, I second that.

Must either be a very bad technician for blocking everything but google, or your "he" mother told said technician to do it.

I second Captain above, get a life, get outside. :D

Lol dude...i agree with the above.Always remember that.Our moms want the best for us.They wouldn't do anything to harm us(exept if your mom is a psycho).She knows best

:D funy thread xD

I agree with the comments above :D And it's not good to be addicted to anything...she/he/it had it blocked so you could rly get a life! -what did you even do on facebook 24/7?? -i dnt get it, what's there to do on facebook that's so interesting?
...but anyhow...blocking facebook is like rehab to you...and what point would it be in rehab if you would get your "drug" there?! -then the rehab wouldn't help...
Yes you parents only want want's best for you, except if they trow you out when your 15 years old like they did to me...

P.S. If you can google it you can also get to it without doing anything (but not maybe log in)...

:D funy thread xD

I agree with the comments above :D And it's not good to be addicted to anything...she/he/it had it blocked so you could rly get a life! -what did you even do on facebook 24/7?? -i dnt get it, what's there to do on facebook that's so interesting?
...but anyhow...blocking facebook is like rehab to you...and what point would it be in rehab if you would get your "drug" there?! -then the rehab wouldn't help...
Yes you parents only want want's best for you, except if they trow you out when your 15 years old like they did to me...

P.S. If you can google it you can also get to it without doing anything (but not maybe log in)...

Dude..what did you do to your parrents?Burned the whole house?

#Giwrgos
Nope, but I rly wanted to :D ...hmm...ok...that's nothing to smile about...it was my step dad who just wanted my moms money, we just inherited a little bit and my step dad didn't want me to take a part of that money so he threw me out and that was just ok for my mom so now I don't have any contact with them at all...but even if the childhood sucks life goes on, I have a own company and stuff now days so :)

Bad stuff...but it's cool you run your own company.Well done dude (well i know appriciate my mom even more lol :D )

One of the biggest lessons in growing up is learning to deal with disappontments - -
and as there will be many, suggest now is the time to start that process.

One way to cope is substitution; ie: find something else.

One of the biggest lessons in growing up is learning to deal with disappontments - -
and as there will be many, suggest now is the time to start that process.

One way to cope is substitution; ie: find something else.

Guess the OP will be starting a new relationship with Google then! :haha:

Back