Unknown Forced Restarts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Znender

Strangely, This has been occurring.
When I'm playing light amount of gaming from Ragnarok Online, sometimes my PC instantly turns off without going through the Shut Down process.
Then it starts up back again normally.

I'm baffled by this.
My current CPU and Motherboard temps. are below 50 C so I'm not sure what's the problem here.

Anyone can give me some insight?

Video card, power supply, cpu fan, or memory is having sudden, momentary pauses. It only takes a momentary pause for this to happen.
List your brand and model of computer... and power supply if you know it.
First check your case for dirt and pet hair, then if clean, let us know the details of the equipment.

It seems it might be a heat issue.
I placed the fan on the PC and now it has done the forced restart so far.

I received another Forced Restart again. And now I'm presented with a BSOD message:

Stop: 0x0000008E (0xC0000005, 0XBF9EE899, 0xF3331B24, 0x00000000)

**SiSGRV.dll - Address BF9EE899 base at BF9D4000, datestamp 00000000

I'm gonna try a reinstallation of my graphics driver and see if that would solve it.

As mentioned before, we cannot help you much unless you give us the make, model, hard drive, and memory.
Our shop finds that over 85 percent of such signs and symptoms are either bad hard drive, bad memory, a severely overheated CPU, or a bad motherboard.
The digits you report are the results of the instant memory dump from a failing or suddenly stopped component.
There are many many on this forum who can tell you experiences with various components if we know what they were.
What are the temperature readings that lead you to believe in is a heat issue. Most of the time, that is a failed motherboard, rather than a failed CPU, but it can be a bad CPU fan that is turning too slowly.

Ok, sry about that.
Here I'll post the shots of the CPUZ information.
1-1.jpg
2-2.jpg
3.jpg

And also my hard drive is a: Maxtor 6L300RO

2 new stop messages have appeared:
Stop: 0x0000000A
Stop: 0x00000032

Also, I've noticed a weird BIOS config. My Chipset configuration has Graphics Win Size as 64mb.
But my Shared Memory is only at 32mb.

I changed it to 32mb to suite it better. Since the Stop messages I've been getting is a result of misuse of memory.

Anyone can provide me some insights?

Those 0x... numbers are just memory dumps from an error elsewhere.
Your shared memory is not necessarily out of whack either, depending on the motherboard.
You likely have a bad memory module, or a damaged memory slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back