urgent! problem with my display

Status
Not open for further replies.

muziajiat

where is the moderator or ppl that replies??

I'm using ATI x300 video card. It was okay before I reformat my computer with another version of Windows XP SP2. At first, it started with hanging in the black screen when I quitted a game. Then it get worse with hanging when loading the windows. It came out with the word "Not optimum mode". But I did tune it to optimum mode. Then I need to plug out the vga cable from the display card, turn off the power for the monitor, then restart the compupter, then after it loaded the windows, then turn on the monitor again. My monitor is Samsung N LCD. I consulted my friend, and he said that maybe it is the windows version that crash with the vga driver. But I tried another version of windows and newer vga driver, it is still the same. HELP>>>>

Thank you.

Please don`t start multiple threads for the same problem.

I will delete your other threads for this problem. Thanks.

Regards Howard :)

After you had reformated and reinstalled Windows, did you install your chipset drivers and your graphics card drivers?

ya, i installed both... after chipset driver, it's still ok...
then after graphic drivers, the problem came out
problems: blank page after windows logo, blank page when use alt-tab during games, hanged when quit games.
thank you

All I can suggest is you uninstall your graphics card drivers, then reboot your computer. Turn off any antivirus programme you are running and reinstall your graphics card drivers. Turn your antivirus programme back on.

If that doesn`t help, maybe some of our other members will have other ideas.

i din install any antivirus be4 installing the graphic driver, its a clean windows...
hope there's still other ppl that can provide ideas...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back