USA Investigating White House

TS | Crazyace

This is really getting on my nerves!!!!!
I understand that our government probobly had clues to an attack on Sept. 11, but who the heck would've thought that somthing so destructive would have happened. I mean if we acted upon all of our threats, we would be living in bubble, we probobly get threats on a daily basis since most countries hate our guts.

I do think they dropped the ball, but I dont think this is recent. I think its a chain of events that has been occuring in the last 10 years. Everyone know is questioning president BUSH on whether he knew about the attackts, LAY OFF THE DUDE MAN! Give me a break. Clinton ruined this whole damn thing when he went launching missles to places they didn't belong. I'm for neither party, but I do usually vote democratic more often (voted for GORE), so it's not as I am defending anyone. All these politicians lie, it's just a matter of finding one that wont get us killed doing it.

I just wish instead of kicking ourselves in the butt about things that happend a year ago, we should be saving our energy and working to make things better and make things more safe so nothing will happen again. I understand that there may be a lot of questions about who knew what, but the bottom line is happened, now that is our main focus.

Those damn news broadcasters need to shut the heck up man, and CNN needs to get a life. It seems we are back to battling ourselves once again, instead of the enemy.

Democrats need to grow up...

Its all about one party defaming another for control. The subject matter here is new low for Dashel and the Democrats. The hours of debating the subject should be, as you put it, spent on more productive issues. God knows there are plenty of issues that warrent it. I really belive that Bush is doing everything he can to be as partisan as possible. And I think now just like a week after 911 we should still be mad, strong and together. Politicians always seem to screw things up.

my dad worked with the former vice president Dan Quayle (President Bush Sr) for about a year. when these things happened, he said
"he knew who it was 'Osama bin Laden'. My dad asked how he knew, he said weve known this guy has wanted to attack us for years, but we cant go taking EVERY threat like it is real, we would be spending alot of money, and the entire nation would be up in a frenzy. "

You cant go taking every threat like it is really going to happen, do you know how many threats are made each year? im guessing alot. If the government told everyone in the WTC to evacuate, the people of new york would go absolutely crazy. So instead of making the nation scared, you have to wait til the threat is going to be true. In which case it did, but it wasnt exactly as it was stated in the threat.

Right on Ace! The reason Enron was not investigated was Clintoon was far more seriously involved than President Bush & his reputed "oil buddies." Same thing happen here. Despite all the Democ-rats chest beating, any investigation will show Clintoon gutted the intelligence agencies & the military. Anyone can have 20-20 hindsight.

Re: Democrats need to grow up...

Originally posted by PoPDragon
Its all about one party defaming another for control..

Not entirely. The system was designed to keep each party in check...

I agree, it would be more productive to work together. But, because of their squabbles and constant anti-party press, each party is held under the media with a magnifying glass and it makes it difficult for total corruption... I'm not saying it is impossible, but when half of the government is trying to find some way to blame you for something, they'll find out what you are doing if it isn't right.

i think uncleel said it best when he said hindsight is always 20-20.

sure its easy to say after the fact that this or that should've been done. right now everybody is blaming everyone else when we should be trying to find out why information wasn't available when it should have been, and try to speed up the intelligence transfer between the white house and the fbi/cia.

Along came a spider

As the adage says:
Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we set out to deceive.

Personally, I would take what the pollies&media state with a bag of salt over my shoulder.
Bush snr(and from memory jnr) had visited Osama's family before 11/9/01. (will get linx soon).
What this is all about is that Bush Jnr is letting it go to his head,and the real powers@b are using their media to pull him into line.
But you have to look at the bigger picture which encompasses our known(& unknown)history.And always...along came a spider...

Political Opportunism Drives 9-11 Questions
By The Detroit News
http://www.detnews.com/2002/editorial/0205/18/d06-492803.htm
But the Democrats are trying to braid the thin threads of sketchy facts and their own political opportunism into a rope with which to hang the president in advance of this fall's congressional elections.
It's not likely to work. But it may invite other questions that Daschle, Gephardt and crew have trouble answering themselves.

For example, the reports to the White House apparently warned that an unusual number of Middle Eastern visa holders were enrolled in American flight schools, and that their presence here may be connected to reports that Osama bin Laden's al-Qaida organization planned to hijack passenger planes. But could the Bush administration have moved on those students without raising storms of protest about racial profiling? Could it do so today?

Pointing the Finger
http://www.frontpagemag.com/horowitzsnotepad/2002/hn05-17-02.htm
by David Horowitz
It figures. The guilty ones are always the first to point the finger. Now the same Democrats who slashed the military for eight years, crippled the CIA, blamed America for every enemy that attacked it-- these same appeasers of the political left are now in full war cry against President Bush hoping to pin him with responsibility for the 9/11 attack.

Back