USB Wi-Fi Adapters

Hello,
I have two pcs that need USB wi-fi adapters. Is it bad to buy two that are identical (one for each pc) and then connect them to the same wifi network? Will it create any conflicts or would I be better off buying two different models or makes?

Hello,
I have two pcs that need USB wi-fi adapters. Is it bad to buy two that are identical (one for each pc) and then connect them to the same wifi network? Will it create any conflicts or would I be better off buying two different models or makes?
It’s perfectly fine to buy two of the same USB dongle, there should not be any conflicts. If you imagine an office that orders 20 laptops, they would usually all have the same wireless adapters inside them.

It’s perfectly fine to buy two of the same USB dongle, there should not be any conflicts. If you imagine an office that orders 20 laptops, they would usually all have the same wireless adapters inside them.
Ok thanks. I didn't think there would be an issue, but I was checking to see if anyone knew anything that I was not familiar with.

Back