video card help

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i have a Emachines T2682 thats my computer.
i just got guild wars and my video card can not play it.
i want to know of the best video card i can get for my computer that will run most games like guild wars??
plz help.

Welcome to Techspot :wave: ! Check out my guide here. Once you have looked at that, then post back with all of the info. Also, please don't bump a thread for at least a few hours. Good Day!

this is all i can find about my computer. it is a Emachines T2682.
i have changed nothing in it except i know have 512 ram other than that it is the same computer i bought.
also if u can tell me about one around the price range of 100 dollars if there is one but plz tell me about one that will last a while.

Okay, thank you. I need to know what your power supply is though. The best way to find out is to follow the guide and open up your computer and see. You need to know that wattage and the number of amps on the 12V rail. I will post back when I find more out about your computer. Off to google!

Its probably a AGP system, Soo what you need is a good AGP card for about 200 dollars possibly less,

If you buy a budget 100 dollar card you will get budget performance and a slow motion game,

Also seems like you have a weak PSU , they probably put a 300w in there or soo,

Youll need min 400w ,, by good vendor like Antec or OCZ ,,,

gl,

We should know the full specs before we suggest anything to him/her though.

Lazy *** moe, its not hard to read the guide and follow it, but anyways his mobo is intel 845GV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back