ViewSonic Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesnt work still :haha:

So what are you really asking?

It's kind hard to make out what you're asking, sorry ;)

ok... click the link... 2/3 way through it you should see 6@ signs... take them out... the link works fine.
Then I hope there aren't any more questions cuz I dont know how to explain it more... I try taking pics but then its actually black like it should be.

Ok, I just decided to attach the picture seeing how the link wasn't accessible to all that made efforts to assist me.

If the attachment doesn't show it enough the link shows it a little better.

Attachments

• yoshitaki_fade_2.jpg
    yoshitaki_fade_2.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 10
Sorry, I don't see a dramatic difference in the 2 photos.
Have you: adjusted the monitor?
calibrated the monitor?
adjusted the video card?

Are blacks too light? Are the colors wrong? Does everything look too dark?
I'm afraid I need more info to be of much help.

you may not be able to see a dramatic difference but when it comes to my computer its really bad.
I have adjusted the monitor many times to see if it would improve.
how do you calibrate the monitor or adjust the video card? would it help?
The blacks arent black they are the faded red crap you can somewhat see in picture 2.

What is the video system/card you are using?

Try.... right click the desktop
Select Properties
Select Settings

There should be a tab that relates to the video card or onboard chip. Typically there are a variety of color adjustments or even calibration tools.
Tinker with those. Your monitor will only display what signals it gets.... unless it is dying.

More info on the hardware would be helpful in helping to dx the problem.

Depends on what videocard you have

If you have ATI then it has a ATI Catalyst that you rightclick and there is a menu from there

If you have nVidia it has a nVidia settings menu

The icons for your videocard should be on the toolbar thing on the bottom of the screen

If it's integrated then do what Monton said

Plug and Play Monitor onNVIDIA GeForce 6600...
When I do the switching of bit colors the whole screen turns black for like 2secs but on my screen it turns that redish fade color.
Even when I start the computer it is like that... I have also noticed the closer I am to the computer the worse it is... the further I may not even notice the red.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back