Virtual Memory low

Status
Not open for further replies.
My computer continues to tell me that my virtual memory is low. My virtual memory setting is currently set at "system manage". I have 51,736MB available.

I have a previous post on here about periodically getting the blue screen of death. and when I restart my computer and windows took me to the problem description, A device driver installed on your computer caused the problem; however, we cannot determine the precise cause. Hopefully the solution N3051M suggested, worked. Could this be part of the problem?

It has been suggested to me in the past to just backup my computer, dump xp and reload it. I'm getting frustrated.

Thanks for any help.

ohigirl67

ohigirl67 said:
My computer continues to tell me that my virtual memory is low. My virtual memory setting is currently set at "system manage". I have 51,736MB available.

I have a previous post on here about periodically getting the blue screen of death. and when I restart my computer and windows took me to the problem description, A device driver installed on your computer caused the problem; however, we cannot determine the precise cause. Hopefully the solution N3051M suggested, worked. Could this be part of the problem?

It has been suggested to me in the past to just backup my computer, dump xp and reload it. I'm getting frustrated.

Thanks for any help.

ohigirl67

Disable any programs you do not want loaded up at start up.

Change your minimum settings as whatever your physical RAM is
and the maximum. I make it double what the minimum is and have no issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back