VisionTek Xtasy Ti4200, cant find one: UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

nebulus

Looking for this card on the net but cant find one on any UK Retailer sites in pounds sterling, but loads in dollaz.
Anyone know a place where i can get my hands on one of these?

thanks,

I would be cautious buying a vision tek card since vision tek went belly up and has now been purchased by the Hartford computer group. (or something like that) last I heard the rumor was that the hartford computer group intended to produce radeon cards under the vision tek brand.

WOW! Mystery solved then, thats why i cant find one :D . I was looking into them cos a past issue of PC Zone Magazine rated them as superb cards, but I shall avoid them now for sure ;)

The invaluable things you learn from a collaborated community brain... superb!

Thanks guys, very nice input

i got a visiontek gf3ti200... greatest overclocking card ever lol... stupid power strip wont let me over clock it any farther (default 175/400, mines at 233/533 with stock cooling :))

maybe it could be a collectors item some day =P

Sent in a rebate for my VT Ti4200 in September, no mention of it yet, and their site is unavailable, so basically I just lost a $30 rebate. :(

Originally posted by Nick
maybe it could be a collectors item some day =P

Negative. With all the overclocking you're doing, that card is gonna be worthless in less than a year most likely. Definitely before it will be a collector's item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back