Vista and BT home hub help

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Baltan

Hi

I have recently built a computer with windows vista 64 bit premium on it. The trouble i am having is when i come to install the home hub software on the computer it doesn't seem to install. Its says its installing but doesn't move from the first step, i have even left it 1 hour to see if that would work. All i want to install is the hub manager.

Can anyone please help as soon as possible.

Thanks

-Baltan

If someone walks into a garage and says "I'm trying to put an air conditioner in my car but it wont work" What's wrong????

Is somewhat a kin to your question. You need to supply specs!
Compter make/model
RAM
Peripherals
Operating System/SP leverl
etc.

And for your hub: it's make/model
It;s install pakage: Usuallyu some uses a 3r party softare install packgage to removetheir produt. can you see/teell who this is?>

custom pc

ocz reaper ram 4 gb 1066mhz
standard keyboard and mice
Vista 64 bit premium, server pack 1

Bt home hub version 1

1. Well a quick lookup shows some variation so let;'s try it this way

Try Everest Home Edition to get the specs.
Download from here and run it
- Click Reports->Report Wizard
- Get a Summary report in plain text

Attach the two .txt files back here

you can try connecting the hub before you run Everest , just so it sees it.

Or can you tell me any specifis? There is usally a large or small tag somewhere on device indicated mfr/model/version, etc. coud u double check?

its a fresh install and i haven't even had a chance to put the antivirus on yet, i can get on the net but i am unable to install the features from the disk, the reason i can get on the net is because the other computer in the house is on, but if the net is switched off then i get kicked off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back