TechSpot

Wanted: Opera Theme Gallery

1. Looking for an Opera Theme Gallery that actually shows the theme in the gallery.

Does anyone know of a theme gallery that lets you see the theme without needing to open the theme page? It seems Opera's Theme gallery shows you nothing but a theme image. Honestly why would I care about an image that will be 98% hidden, behind the body and tabs of a web page that I am viewing?

2. learninmypc

learninmypc TS Evangelist Posts: 5,302   +238

3. cliffordcooley

cliffordcooley TechSpot Paladin Topic Starter Posts: 6,090   +1,519

At least thats a needle in a hay stack, where as the gallery doesn't even contain a needle.

learninmypc likes this.
  4. learninmypc

I use the wood 2 theme on my firefox, bus as you mentioned, opera themes, well, hmmm :)

5. cliffordcooley

Here I am again looking for a theme that does not have square tabs. It is close to pulling teeth, trying to find an Opera theme that doesn't have the same looking control bar. The themes I always select seem to be removed the next time I go to select one. I would download the theme but then they don't always work with new versions of the browser. I find it pointless to have thousands of themes, if the only thing different is the background image, that anyone could change on their own if they had the option.

Only this time I'm looking for a theme to use in Ubuntu, which I know even less about than creating themes for Opera.

6. learninmypc

cliffordcooley likes this.
  7. cliffordcooley

For kicks lets say I haven't. I followed the link for Google search and the first four pages of links either showed nothing relevant or linked back to the original theme gallery. Thanks for trying though.

8. learninmypc

You're welcome & have a great day :)

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.