Wanted: Opera Theme Gallery

cliffordcooley

Looking for an Opera Theme Gallery that actually shows the theme in the gallery.

Does anyone know of a theme gallery that lets you see the theme without needing to open the theme page? It seems Opera's Theme gallery shows you nothing but a theme image. Honestly why would I care about an image that will be 98% hidden, behind the body and tabs of a web page that I am viewing?

Here I am again looking for a theme that does not have square tabs. It is close to pulling teeth, trying to find an Opera theme that doesn't have the same looking control bar. The themes I always select seem to be removed the next time I go to select one. I would download the theme but then they don't always work with new versions of the browser. I find it pointless to have thousands of themes, if the only thing different is the background image, that anyone could change on their own if they had the option.

Only this time I'm looking for a theme to use in Ubuntu, which I know even less about than creating themes for Opera.

Back