Warcraft 3 won't play??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just installed Warcraft 3 and Frozen Throne on my PC. They installed perfectly but, when I drop them into the CD player on my PC it says "Please verify your Warcraft 3 CD is in the CD-ROM and click "retry"". Why won't it recognize the CD when it saw it during installation? Any ideas? Any and all answers welcome!!

It's the game protection system (anti-theft)...so...
either u're asking us about a burnt copy, in which case, u're in the wrong place for that Q
either u're copy's protection system's got one hack of a bug (in that case, go and tell the store that they sold u a crapy copy and damned a refund or for a new copy)
last option, u're CD is old...quite old. I've heard rumors that if ur CD-rom is TOO old, the protection system will think u're tying to boot the game with a burnt copy. I dono any was around this prob. other then getting a new CD-rom.

K

Thanks for your reply Wizard (or do you prefer Neo)? At any rate, I'm not sure what the problem is so I'll keep working on it and see if I can get it to read. I borrowed this from a friend so, perhaps, it is a bit old (not sure how much he played it). Later for now and thanks again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back