Warcraft III starts, hangs then blue screens

6 months ago I got this laptop from my parents, it is kinda a hand me down from them

here are the specs:
Windows XP Professional version 2002 Service Pack3
Intel Core 2 Duo CPU T8100 @ 2.10Ghz
0.99GB of Ram
2 HDD 50gb & 100GB
2 Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset Family

the first thing I did was to install Warcraft III to play DotA, after I installed and cracked it I ran the program, but what happens is that after starts as soon as the menu shows, it hangs then the laptop blue screens. I kept trying and trying but it didnt just work so I gave up.

after that I tried other games, I was able to install and play the following without any problems: NSFU2, NFSMW, CS 1.6, HoN, LoL, GTA San Andreas, NBA2008 and Sims3 although the last one I stopped playing because it was lagging really bad

after I finished those games I wanted to try my luck on warcraft III again so I installed it- didnt work. tried copying a working copy from a friend and copy+paste it-didnt work. same thing happens

I tried updating my video cards but it said that the one currently installed is newer than the on im gonna install(SS provided)
I patched warcraft III to 1.26a(latest)
im gonna attach 2 Screenshots and few of the latests minidumps

I hope to hear from you soon, im really desperate :(

Attachments

• prob2.PNG
    prob2.PNG
    84.4 KB · Views: 3
  • untitled.PNG
    untitled.PNG
    11.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Mini030612-04.dmp
    68 KB · Views: 0
  • Mini030612-03.dmp
    120 KB · Views: 0
  • Mini030612-02.dmp
    120 KB · Views: 0
I doubt techspot helps people with cracked games. As for your hardware it looks like more then enough to run war3. Since your game is cracked I bet your os is to, get a linux based os for free. try to keep the laptop well ventilated, point a fan at it that might help

p.s. a cracked windows killed my bros computer i aint offerin no more advice

Back