Warning cpu has been changed. Ok, what now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ingeborgdot

Warning cpu has been changed. Please re-enter cpu settings in the comos setup and remember to save before quitting. I go into bios and do the settings but when I hit f10 to save it won't let me out?? ???

with some motherboards the F10 doesnt work so navigate tot he exit setting and choose save&exit then press enter.

I got the message taken care of. I also used another keyboard but no go. I need to update bios bad. Does anyone know the correct procedures for flashing the Abit AG8-V mobod? Please help if you do. I have tried from their directions but it won't work.

what Kind of keyboard? I have found cheapo PS\2 keyboards to be more reliable for installs than USB ones. if you dont know what you are doing yuo can end up with a dead mobo. your failed efforts to flash your bios may be the reason you are having problems trying to change settings.

It was not the mobod's fault but mine. I was in too much of a hurry as I had other things I had to do and did not pay close enough attention to details. It was hard to read some of the tiny writing on the directions. I got it with no problem last night about 3am. after reading carefully.

OK so you have flashed your MOBO? what problems ae you still having then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back