Was this place once more bustling?

D

Dd663

Every time I've been on here the number of active logged in users has been a tiny, tiny fraction of the total number of registered users. And it seems like the only subforum that gets any real activity is the news section.

Every time I've been on here the number of active logged in users has been a tiny, tiny fraction of the total number of registered users. And it seems like the only subforum that gets any real activity is the news section.
My biggest reason for coming here has been the tech articles since the early 2000s, and that is still the biggest reason I'm here. But yeah, a lot of things have changed in the forums, and not for the best.

So in a thread discussing a new fee by Verizon being applied for "economic" reasons that predictably started off with discussions on inflation saw many posts deleted for being"off-topic". This is the state I was referring to in my post above. And this is undoubtedly a reason that in the last hour all of 5 posts were made here at Techspot. Trigger happy.

Pretty much all tech forums have slowed down some from what I'm seeing.
I can't say much on that because I don't know, so I will take your word for it. But I do go to 2 other tech sites that are still busy as ever. And as I post this, there have been 3 posts here at TS in the last 70 minutes. That is a dead stick.

I can't say much on that because I don't know, so I will take your word for it. But I do go to 2 other tech sites that are still busy as ever. And as I post this, there have been 3 posts here at TS in the last 70 minutes. That is a dead stick.
Gigabyte just closed their forums this week. I used to post over there quite a bit.

Back