Watching video in full screen mode

BillAllen55

Hi, I'm experiencing a problem with watching videos (YouTube and the like) in full screen mode. My system is three years old with all specs in my profile. Specifically the problem is that when I start a video from YouTube or wherever for that matter, and I click on the box giving me the option to watch the video in full screen mode, the video box will attempt to go to full screen then will revert back to the initial box size. What can be tried to correct this?

:BUMP:
Wow with all the techies out here and I can't get anyone to respond to my question?
GEESH! To add to my question, I should say that I'm reasonably sure my OS is clean and clear of all of the virus/spyware nasties.
Hi, I'm experiencing a problem with watching videos (YouTube and the like) in full screen mode. My system is three years old with all specs in my profile. Specifically the problem is that when I start a video from YouTube or wherever for that matter, and I click on the box giving me the option to watch the video in full screen mode, the video box will attempt to go to full screen then will revert back to the initial box size. What can be tried to correct this?

get the latest drivers for your graphics card , and get the latest version of flash. ...and also what browser are u using? try to see if it works in a different browser

Back