Waterblock (cpu cooler) Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waterblock Question

I was woundering if this Waterblock was any good. Is it better or worse then Danger Den Block Maze 2? I have a Duron 1 GHZ and I'm gonning to overclock for sure.

Re: Waterblock Question

Originally posted by Vijay
I was woundering if this Waterblock was any good. Is it better or worse then Danger Den Block Maze 2? I have a Duron 1 GHZ and I'm gonning to overclock for sure.
i hadn't seen that one before, but it looks like it has all the right ideas together in one block! And it did very well in the OC.com waterblock test. with a clear face for coolness! could be a winner, if the fit and finish (QC) is good

Re: Re: Waterblock Question

I seem to recall someone creating one like that over at the hardforum a while ago... It worked very good, but needed a good pump to go with it...

I'll see if I can remember why tommorrow :)

Re: Re: Re: Waterblock Question

Originally posted by MrGaribaldi
I seem to recall someone creating one like that over at the hardforum a while ago... It worked very good, but needed a good pump to go with it...

I'll see if I can remember why tommorrow :)
Well, I tried looking up the review at OC.com, it has not been posted yet, so I don't know the whole story yet.
According to the gemini website they actually sell 2 stlyes of this block one for low flow pumps and one for high flow.
It will be interesting to see some real reviews/tests of these blocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back