Weekend game deals: 50% off Crysis, Crysis Warhead

By Matthew
Mar 18, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. If you haven't played the original Crysis yet, EA's giving you a last minute opportunity before the sequel hits US stores shelves on Tuesday, knocking 50% off Crysis and Crysis Warhead. Steam offers 50% and 60% off bundles of Oddworld and Victoria titles, including several Victoria II DLC packs. Meanwhile, GamersGate has sales on several classics like Red Alert 3 and Deus Ex, Direct2Drive is celebrating the launch of Homefront by offering 20% off all first person shooters via coupon code "specwar5", and GOG cuts 25-50% off its Atari collection.

Read the whole story
  2. Trillionsin

Trillionsin TechSpot Addict Posts: 1,045   +37

Im probably going to take this opportunity to purchase my copy of Crysis.
  3. Darkshadoe

Darkshadoe TechSpot Maniac Posts: 524   +97

I have Darksiders downloading from Steam right now. I think they could have done a little better on the Crysis deal it being so close to Crysis 2 release..but thats just me :)
  4. PinothyJ

PinothyJ TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 429   +15

EB Games near my place here in Aus still has the Crysis War Pack (or something like that) for $18 so looks like buying discs isn't such a dying art :)...
  5. PinothyJ

PinothyJ TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 429   +15

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.