TechSpot

Weekend game deals: Firaxis and Rockstar packs $20, both Batman: Arkhams $11.49,...

By Matthew
Jul 5, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Although Steam's epic summer sale hasn't kicked off yet (perhaps next Thursday?), there are still plenty of deals to be had with 75% or more off Left 4 Dead 2, Killing Floor, Gary's Mod, BioShock titles, Dead Island, the Total...

Read more
  2. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,333   +381

Wow...$2.49 for the first two Far Cry's? I feel like buying them again just because of that pricing!

I don't know of too many people who don't have L4D2, but if you don't, for a lousy $5, grab it. One of the best shooters ever released.
    misor likes this.
  3. H3llion

H3llion TechSpot Paladin Posts: 962   +98

I am liking the GTA Pack, I wish it was also on Steam :/
  4. ghasmanjr

ghasmanjr TechSpot Booster Posts: 363   +86

H3llion Most amazon games activate on steam with rare exceptions like Far Cry 3. I can't verify that this particular pack works, but rockstar is very good about things activating on steam.
  5. misor

misor TechSpot Addict Posts: 999   +149

Haha! finally "got selected" for dota 2. (don't know what that means but thanks to steam for the full game!)
    already downloaded/tried the free weekend of left4dead 2. then finally bought my own copy of Left4Dead Bundle at 7.49$. :) (left4dead 2 redeemed and left4dead 1 in download mode)
    I want to buy the valve complete pack ~100$ but I can't find it.
    is it only for the summer sale (u.s.; next week) or holiday sale (December; worldwide) ?
  6. H3llion

H3llion TechSpot Paladin Posts: 962   +98

There are so many Dota 2 keys flying around it's insane :D

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.