TechSpot

Weekend game deals: L.A. Noire $5, Crysis 2 $7.50, Fallout for free

By Matthew
Apr 6, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Spring sales are underway with various digital distributors taking a hacksaw to prices. Amazon offers 50-83% off titles including The Darkness II, L.A. Noire, Crysis 2 and Saints Row: Theā€¦

Read the whole story
  2. howzz1854

howzz1854 TS Maniac Posts: 585   +79

LA Noire looks like an interesting game.. and a good deal. i am giving it a try.
  3. Mindwraith

Mindwraith TS Enthusiast Posts: 186

Amazon download is only available to US customers.. if it's digital then why does it matter where I live?
  4. treetops

treetops TS Evangelist Posts: 1,665   +57

Fallout got me threw my great internet outage of 02.
  5. WaveZero

WaveZero TS Rookie Posts: 41

Fallout is not free anymore =(
  6. Alpha Gamer

Alpha Gamer TS Booster Posts: 247   +42

Dude, that's something I've never understood. I've tryed to buy the crysis series games like 10 times. Even Origin refuses to sell it to me if not on full price. I believe this is due to greedy publishing/distribution agreements and not because of sheer stupidity.
  7. Trillionsin

Trillionsin TS Evangelist Posts: 1,064   +38

apparently Sunday didnt count as this weekend, Fallout is now 6 bucks. bummer...
  8. Trillionsin

Trillionsin TS Evangelist Posts: 1,064   +38

Also, Osmos is apparently not the HD version. Game doesnt even seem to look/work correctly when played in full screen... i tried the demo.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.