Weekend game deals: Skyrim $7, Dishonored $5, Max Payne 3 $4, Dark Souls $9, all BioShocks $15

By Matthew
Nov 30, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Who needs Christmas? November seems like a perfectly suitable time to send your savings account to Steam, which has Max Payne 3 for $3.99, Borderlands 2 for $7.49 and many more discounts as part of its autumn event. Likewise, you'll...

Read more
  2. Didou

Didou Bowtie extraordinair! Posts: 5,899

Dark Souls is back at ?29.95 already :(
  3. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Topic Starter Posts: 6,042   +84 Staff Member

Here you go, Amazon has it on sale now and it's even cheaper.
  4. Draconian

Draconian Newcomer, in training Posts: 17

On Black Friday, Amazon was selling the Elder Scrolls Anthology for only 25 US Dollars.. It's going for $30 now, which is still a good deal considering that the Skyrim Legendary Edition (which the Anthology includes) is on sale for $35 on Steam (normally $60).
  5. Amit Gupta

Amit Gupta Newcomer, in training

While attempting to shop, particularly at GamersGate, I noticed none of the web browsers I used, IE11 or FF25, displayed any security indicating padlocks on the checkout page. Obviously the site was not protected against eavesdropping, and my credit card info could've been easily read into. Can you please do an article on which of these games vendors are trustworthy and have at least the basic security layers, and possible rank them? Thanks. Maybe after reading your article, some of them will be prompted to purchase EV SSL certificates.
  6. Amit Gupta

Amit Gupta Newcomer, in training

Amazon no longer allows customers outside of US to purchase steam keys from its website. Too bad. It was good while it lasted.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.