Weekend game deals: Skyrim $7, Tomb Raider $10, XCOM Declassified $12

By Matthew
Dec 13, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Valve's winter event is still a week or two out but you could get just as carried away with impulse buys elsewhere this weekend. Highlights include Skyrim for $7.49 at Amazon, BioShock Infinite for $9.99 at GamersGate, Tomb Raider for...

Read more
  2. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,230   +314

What game is that a screenshot of?
  3. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Topic Starter Posts: 6,020   +83 Staff Member

4. howzz1854

howzz1854 TechSpot Maniac Posts: 585   +79

What game is it that's posted in the picture above? that looks pretty interesting.
  5. Matthew

6. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,230   +314

LOL...well, I see from my games list that I already have it (apparently from some sale in the past) and just haven't got around to playing it yet. Will have to put it in the queue.
  7. Puiu

Puiu TechSpot Booster Posts: 991   +82

I've played LA Noire (have yet to finish all the cases) and it's really good. But it kinda needed a bit more optimizations for the PC ^_^ .
    Theme Hospital is also tons of fun. Even if it looks a bit old it's still the best in the Theme series.
  8. Tgard

Tgard Newcomer, in training Posts: 38   +8

That TES V: Skyrim deal is wrong. Says 50% off at Amazon with a price of $14.99.
  9. Tgard

Tgard Newcomer, in training Posts: 38   +8

And the Legendary edition is listed as $35.99 instead of $20.39 - what is the deal? Were these prices only good for a couple of hours on Friday or what?
  10. Matthew

Deals change, yeah. It happens. They were right when the post went out.
  11. ET3D

ET3D TechSpot Paladin Posts: 917   +26

How Skyrim has fallen... Although Tomb Raider and Bioshock Infinite did more quickly. They are both on my list of games to own, but since I hardly play on my PC I'm not going to buy them right now.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.