TechSpot

Weekend game deals: TWD Season 2 $16.74, Trine 2 $3, XCOM Declassified $7.50, Tomb Raider $10

By Matthew
Mar 7, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. It isn't the busiest weekend for deals, but there are still decent buys on the first and second seasons of The Walking Dead, EA racing titles, Trine 2, The Typing of the Dead: Overkill, The Bureau: XCOM Declassified, Tomb Raider...

Read more

2. 9Nails

9Nails TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,212   +174

I picked up Trine 2 when it was still $19 for a 3-user license. It's less expensive in this sale this weekend. It was a fun co-op game that I'd recommend if you're looking for a side-scrolling game with some cooperative play and puzzle action with a few baddies to punch along the way.

3. alphadark

alphadark TS Rookie

TWD 2 is not for sale today, you made me sad.

4. cmbjive

cmbjive TS Booster Posts: 777   +137

A better deal is the Frozenbyte Collection package which nets four games (Shadowgrounds, Shadowgrounds Survivor, Trine, and Trine 2) for $5.24. Not a bad deal.

5. Tanstar

Tanstar TS Guru Posts: 410   +88

I've seen Tomb Raider for $5-$7.50 so often, is $10 still considered a good price? If it included all the DLC too, maybe.