Weekend Open Forum: What are your most anticipated game releases of 2015?

By Justin Kahn
Feb 13, 2015
Post New Reply
  1. Now that we have turned the page on January it's time to get ready for the year's early releases and the rest of 2015's most anticipated launches. Personally, I am still interested in how The Order: 1886 holds up after...

Read more
  2. Uncle Al

Uncle Al TS Evangelist Posts: 1,488   +666

Well, I'd love to say GTA-5 but the way they keep shoving it back I'll be happy to see it come out in this decade!
  3. lynx29

lynx29 TS Rookie

Witcher 3 is only game I plan to buy this year myself. I am still working on my backlog, currently enjoying Sniper Elite 3 a lot on PC, and Hearthstone... ^_^
    Seraphim401 and spectrenad like this.
  4. VitalyT

VitalyT Russ-Puss Posts: 3,106   +1,375

Legacy of The Void (StarCraft-II).
    Steve likes this.
  5. hahahanoobs

hahahanoobs TS Evangelist Posts: 1,599   +411

The Division
    GTA V
    Battlefield Hardline
    Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege
    Axle Greese and H3llion like this.
  6. GeforcerFX

GeforcerFX TS Evangelist Posts: 486   +122

I skipped a lot of gaming last year, the crew was my major anticipated game for 2014 and it was pushed into December so its still going to take up a lot of my time, also skipped a lot of BF4 in 2014 so I am going to keep adding some of that in every week. For 2015 really looking forward to GTA V finally on PC, fable legends and witcher 3 is prob all that's left on my list, but I have a butt load of games in my steam library to catch up on.
  7. Cryio

Cryio TS Booster Posts: 191   +57

2015 will be the year of the Witcher.
    noel24 and spectrenad like this.
  8. mailpup

mailpup TS Special Forces Posts: 6,964   +355

Remastered Homeworld.
  9. amstech

amstech TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 1,436   +592

Star Citizen.
  10. The Witcher 3 definitely!
    Shadow Realms looks promising. Also Homefront: The revolution, Mirror's Edge 2 (would be great), Bloodborne (if it'd come to PC, but not as a lazy port).
    And I'm really looking for Hunt: Horror of the Gilded Ages (but I'm worry for Crytek recently, I hope it didn't became a flop)
    spectrenad likes this.
  11. spectrenad

spectrenad TS Rookie Posts: 97   +18

Witcher 3 all the way!
  12. mrtraver

mrtraver TS Guru Posts: 337   +43

I'm getting old I guess. Nothing on the radar interests me. Anything monsters, medieval, or multiplayer just don't do it for me. I'm not into RPG or open world sandboxes. Right now the two games I play the most are old mission-driven single player games - C&C3: Kane's Wrath, and FreeSpace 2 (actually, FreeSpace Open, with lots of mods). I also enjoy replaying Bad Company 2.

I also have a fairly old rig, which may limit my choices as well. I have already passed on a few games already released, waiting on both price drops and the ability to purchase new hardware.
    TomSEA likes this.
  13. davislane1

davislane1 TS Evangelist Posts: 3,371   +2,159

Most anticipated? The Division.

I am not so much eagerly awaiting a fantastic game as I am curious how long Ubi's struggles will continue. AC, Watchdogs, and The Crew all fell flat (or, in the case of AC, blew up). I would certainly like to see The Division end their blunder streak, as the concept is compelling, but I anticipate another unforced error. Time will tell.
  14. thorpj

thorpj TS Enthusiast Posts: 88   +13

Seriously? No one mentioned Battlefront? You'd think after the recent leak everyone would be talking about it...
  15. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,550   +594

None now that I have been royally burned with "Evolve." I don't understand how all the gaming news sites and magazines went ape over this during previews and E3. All we've been hearing for over a year is how this game will be a shoe-in for game of the year. Now that it's out and everyone has their hands on it, it's getting blasted by players (and some) critics. I can't believe I spent the money I did for what amounts to a reskinned tank battle from L4D2 (I stole that line from a friend, but he's right). And a poorly done one at that.

I've had enough of spending big bucks on games that don't come through. For the rest of this year, I'm just going to play through what I already have in my Steam catalog and see what shows up in the Christmas Steam sales before I shell out any more of my hard earned money.
    LNCPapa and mrtraver like this.
  16. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TS Evangelist Posts: 2,525   +828

Im more looking forward to game announcements this year I think.
  17. davislane1

I haven't understood the flack Evolve has been receiving. I played in both pre-release tests and found it to be a well balanced and enjoyable game (when playing with a competent team and monster). Did something change between then and now?
  18. mrtraver

mrtraver TS Guru Posts: 337   +43

BF3 did that for me. It was fun, but not $110 worth. When I realized how much I had spent for the base game and all the DLC packs, just to have everyone abandon ship as soon as BF4 was out, I decided I was done paying a lot for games, and swore off FPS that are primarily multiplayer. I usually won't even look at a game now until it drops below $20, and I have plenty of unplayed games due to Steam sales and Humble Bundle purchases. When Elite: Dangerous and Wolfenstein: The New Order drop below $20, I may consider them, although that get back to the issue of needing about $400 worth of CPU, mobo, and RAM upgrades.
  19. TitoBXNY

TitoBXNY TS Addict Posts: 224   +46

Home World: Remastered
    The Division
    StarCraft 2: Legacy of The Void
    The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
    Steve likes this.
  20. Uncharted 4
  21. treetops

treetops TS Evangelist Posts: 1,937   +157

Iv been in the mood for the nintendo franchise lately. I'm probably going to buy a wii u and try out all the new marios, zelda and super smash bros games. Oh yeah and the new punch out game for wii u!
  22. davislane1

How does Pokemon and Monster Hunter not make your list?

Nevermind. I misread that the first time.
  23. Guizaone

Guizaone TS Rookie

The witcher 3 and the phantom pain
  24. indiangamer

indiangamer TS Enthusiast Posts: 57   +9

Star wars battlefront
    GTA 5
    Axle Greese and Tohid AW like this.
  25. adisoftcafe

adisoftcafe TS Member Posts: 18   +8

Starcraft 2 : Legacy of the Void !
    Steve likes this.